Bring Out Your Dead For Cred
Bikes Built Better will list your used unwanted parts on for sale on eBay.
If your parts sell you get store credit at BBB.
Here's how it works.
- Bring in your old/unwanted motorcycle parts or
accessories in good to excellent condition. Be sure to write down the
manufacturer, part number, what it fits etc.
- Bikes Built Better will list the part on Ebay for a seven-day auction.
- If the item sells, BBB will deduct the shipping and Ebay fees, and split the
profit with you. Your "cut" will be put on your BBB account as store credit.
- You can expect to receive about 40% of the selling price as store credit.
You can use your BBB store credit to pay for parts or services purchased from
Bikes Built Better.
- If the part does not sell we will call you. Unsold parts must be picked up
within 14 days from the day that we call to tell you that it did not sell.
What kind of parts do we want? Pretty much anything except handlebars,
control cables or tires. Electrical parts must be demonstrated as working before
we will accept them for listing. Program ends February 25, 2014